Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Best ADC to Script with?

DenTrey

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Who do you believe to be the best ADC to script with?

I am wondering cause early script days like joduskame or L++ the AA/Orbwalk intensive Champs like, Jinx, Kog etc were the best, but with scripts becoming more and more sophisticated AND
riot releasing more mechanically innovative champs, did your opinion change?

I would also love to hear thoughts on this from the Script Devs, like what are the benefits of Riot releasing more innovative champ designs and what are also the difficulties you guys are facing

Who do you believe to be the best ADC to script with?

I am wondering cause early script days like joduskame or L++ the AA/Orbwalk intensive Champs like, Jinx, Kog etc were the best, but with scripts becoming more and more sophisticated AND
riot releasing more mechanically innovative champs, did your opinion change?

I would also love to hear thoughts on this from the Script Devs, like what are the benefits of Riot releasing more innovative champ designs and what are also the difficulties you guys are facing

Some of the best ADC when using lolscript are Ashe, Jinx, Sivir, Twitch and Vayne. Just a couple, they are all pretty good with this script, you should give them all a try and see which you like :)

Jinx and Twich i promise

Please try jhin and ezrael it’s absolutely disgusting how the enemy are treated especially with ezrael. I never get to destroy nexus because they all forfeit when I’m on 20/0 ☹️😭

I can send you a config file for adc champs which will make the script much better for adc

I have had excellent games with Jhin, Twitch, and Jinx.

Please try jhin and ezrael it’s absolutely disgusting how the enemy are treated especially with ezrael. I never get to destroy nexus because they all forfeit when I’m on 20/0 ☹️😭

I can send you a config file for adc champs which will make the script much better for adc
I would really appreciate a config file bro

I think ezreal just because of how strong he current is with the item meta

I think ezreal just because of how strong he current is with the item meta
That’s one reason but the fact that skills are instant with the script and it allows you to keep a safe distance from enemy’s makes it cracked.

That’s one reason but the fact that skills are instant with the script and it allows you to keep a safe distance from enemy’s makes it cracked.
would you mind sharing ur config pls