Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Does anyone still play Minecraft modpacks? Honestly, I can't find expert modpacks like before.

lunisyaya

Prodigy Player
Staff member
Mod
Reaction score
The expert mode modpacks were the best, with alternative and mixed crafting recipes among the mods. I miss that. Has anyone ever played or still plays this style of Minecraft?

Not in a while, saw XQC earlier today playing with one, don't remember what particular one he was using though, looked like he was doing like a mod pack + skyblock.

Not in a while, saw XQC earlier today playing with one, don't remember what particular one he was using though, looked like he was doing like a mod pack + skyblock.
I just found out which modpack it was! It seems to be an updated version of SkyFactory. I never thought they would resurrect that old modpack, haha

I just found out which modpack it was! It seems to be an updated version of SkyFactory. I never thought they would resurrect that old modpack, haha
Oh damn thats pretty cool then, the modpack look pretty good as well.

Sure! Thanks for letting me know about that video, I will definitely give it a try in the next few days

no, but im sure the staff could help you with anything. they are cool people. you should chat with them sometime

Technic Platform best launcher for modpack​

Curse Forge has some amazing options. You can take a bunch of modpacks and combine them and stuff its pretty cool. They generate server files and everything,

Technic Platform best launcher for modpack​

I didn't get to use Technic, back when it was the most popular. I enjoyed creating my own modpacks during that time. It was only when I discovered CurseForge and modpacks with modified crafting, like Project Ozone, that I fell in love with this world!

Curse Forge has some amazing options. You can take a bunch of modpacks and combine them and stuff its pretty cool. They generate server files and everything,
Honestly, I love Curse, but lately, I've been having more difficulty finding interesting modpacks there. The last one I played was the Nemopack, but it seems like they've stopped producing it.

Back