Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Hello everyone

StranGed

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
I want to start this introductory thread by sharing a little about myself. I am from Peru, I am 28 years old and I have several hobbies and interests that I am passionate about.

I am passionate about music and video games, and I lead a life that revolves around these two passions. I play in a rock band called Zoom, where music becomes our form of expression and escape. When we're not on stage, you can find me in the exciting world of League of Legends, where Orianna is my favorite champion. His mix of mechanical skills and strategy completely captivates me.

I want to start this introductory thread by sharing a little about myself. I am from Peru, I am 28 years old and I have several hobbies and interests that I am passionate about.

I am passionate about music and video games, and I lead a life that revolves around these two passions. I play in a rock band called Zoom, where music becomes our form of expression and escape. When we're not on stage, you can find me in the exciting world of League of Legends, where Orianna is my favorite champion. His mix of mechanical skills and strategy completely captivates me.
Welcome StranGed.