Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Hello PPL

Killgrave

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is killgrave, kill for short. i consider myself fan of gaming and otaku culture. I came by for a free trial of this lol script, heard lots of good things about it, and not just for the hacking, it actually helped a friend level up his experience and im looking for the same. got any recomendation or tips for when i buy?

Hi Kill, welcome to the forum! I recommend that you try out all the champions from the tier list to have an exploratory experience with great quality! This way, you can select your favorite champion. Also, just enjoy the experience.

Hi Kill, welcome to the forum! I recommend that you try out all the champions from the tier list to have an exploratory experience with great quality! This way, you can select your favorite champion. Also, just enjoy the experience.
Thanks!, yeah im a little by little starting to test other champs since im main yi and im tired of getting my pick banned and ending up trolling due to it

Hi everyone, my name is killgrave, kill for short. i consider myself fan of gaming and otaku culture. I came by for a free trial of this lol script, heard lots of good things about it, and not just for the hacking, it actually helped a friend level up his experience and im looking for the same. got any recomendation or tips for when i buy?
Hello kill and welcome.

Thanks!, yeah im a little by little starting to test other champs since im main yi and im tired of getting my pick banned and ending up trolling due to it
That is definitely too frustrating! I used to go through something similar when I was a Mordekaiser main.. Nowadays, I feel confident regardless of what is banned, and I can carry most of my matches! What's your rank?

Hello kill and welcome.
Hi Kill! Nice to see you on the forum! Hope you have a fun time
Thanks i really hope to
That is definitely too frustrating! I used to go through something similar when I was a Mordekaiser main.. Nowadays, I feel confident regardless of what is banned, and I can carry most of my matches! What's your rank?
im currently stuck at bronce tho my top last year was silver rank, couldnt get there anymore

Welcome to the forum!