What's new

[HELP NEEDED] Need GPU recommendations

PatWasTaken

Game Enthusiast
Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi there, I have a PC and I'd like to change my graphics card to a newer model, Currently rocking the GTX 1060 6gb but it just feels old, and can't really handle games in 1440p at 165hz

My PSU is 750W, I have a pcie 4.0 16x slot and I need a GPU that is gonna be a good match for my I7-11700K

I play League of legends, Minecraft, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, CS:GO (waiting for source 2), and I'm looking to play new titles like cyberpunk 2077, and other games at least in 60hz (preferably more) in native resolution (1440p)

If you have any ideas for a good GPU lemme know, I have a budget of ~$650 but it can be less (or more)

I don't mind switching to AMD or sticking with NVidia, don't know about arc gpus.

Thanks a lot, if you have any other questions about my system let me know :D

On the NVIDIA side, the GeForce RTX 3070 or the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti could be a good fit.

I have an GTX 1060 6GB as well, I'm looking to getting an RTX 3060+.

For AMD you can get like a Radeon RX 6700 XT, heard it's designed to work for 1440p games.

I would stick to NVIDIA if I was you but completely up to you.

On the NVIDIA side, the GeForce RTX 3070 or the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti could be a good fit.

I have an GTX 1060 6GB as well, I'm looking to getting an RTX 3060+.

For AMD you can get like a Radeon RX 6700 XT, heard it's designed to work for 1440p games.

I would stick to NVIDIA if I was you but completely up to you.
Thanks for the suggestion, I saw that the ROG strix versions are the best, what do you think about that? :D

Not sure for like ROG Strix versions, I heard that aesthetics and build wise, it looks better than the normal ones.

I have a amd 6800xt for sale if you would be interested, only selling because i upgraded to a 4080. message me if your interested. We can use ebay for peace of mind :)

I have a amd 6800xt for sale if you would be interested, only selling because i upgraded to a 4080. message me if your interested. We can use ebay for peace of mind :)

Buy me a RTX 4090 as well. :p

I want 50% ownership of your soul in return 😂

How much would you like for it, and do you consider shipping it worldwide safe? dunno about UPS or some other company throwing such a valuable piece! (I'm from Poland)

To be honest im not looking for much because its just sitting in a box for the past 2 months along with a gtx 1080 motherboards ram ssd. :rolleyes:
I found a similiar one on ebay listed at £399. im willing to accept £350 + postage if that's suitable for you? i will ship using royal mail tracked and make sure that its packed in a safe manner. Also will put in a static bag so it doesnt get damaged in transit and put foam to protect it from knocks.
Screenshot 2023-07-06 011624.png
Ebay link for similiar item

Let me know what you think :)

To be honest im not looking for much because its just sitting in a box for the past 2 months along with a gtx 1080 motherboards ram ssd. :rolleyes:
I found a similiar one on ebay listed at £399. im willing to accept £350 + postage if that's suitable for you? i will ship using royal mail tracked and make sure that its packed in a safe manner. Also will put in a static bag so it doesnt get damaged in transit and put foam to protect it from knocks.
View attachment 67
Ebay link for similiar item

Let me know what you think :)
I'll have to think about that, Thanks a lot cypher! I'll let you know if I'll be down to buy it :) currently going through a bit of a money crisis so it'll have to wait for a bit, I'll be in touch though! 😄

No problem Sir, we all go through tough times. best of luck to you and let me know whenever :)