Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Hey!

Tachyon

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm new here and decided to join after seeing a video on YouTube about a script for LOL. My name is Andrew and I work in pharma, mostly here to try out this script and to blow off steam after work playing games. I've played league on and off since its beta phase and it has changed a lot over the years. Running all crit runes and rushing for first blood or crit damage runes on shaco and almost 1 shotting people at lvl 1 was a good time. I've queued up recently for ranked to get back into the game and its just a cesspool of afkers or trolls since after enough time being inactive Riot seems to think its a great idea to start you at the bottom and still take your points for losing 4v5. Not sure if I would use the script continually but maybe enough to get back into an active spot on the ladder with less afk trolls.

Hi Andrew.
Welcome to the club

Hey all,
I'm new here and decided to join after seeing a video on YouTube about a script for LOL. My name is Andrew and I work in pharma, mostly here to try out this script and to blow off steam after work playing games. I've played league on and off since its beta phase and it has changed a lot over the years. Running all crit runes and rushing for first blood or crit damage runes on shaco and almost 1 shotting people at lvl 1 was a good time. I've queued up recently for ranked to get back into the game and its just a cesspool of afkers or trolls since after enough time being inactive Riot seems to think its a great idea to start you at the bottom and still take your points for losing 4v5. Not sure if I would use the script continually but maybe enough to get back into an active spot on the ladder with less afk trolls.
Hey Andrew! Welcome! :) :)

Hello there!