Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

i am new here, i am joe

Hey! Welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here. If you're interested in the free trial, just make sure to follow the guidelines: post 3 legitimate threads (1 introduction and 2 on specific topics, avoiding spam like asking questions or short threads). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 😊

Hey! Welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here. If you're interested in the free trial, just make sure to follow the guidelines: post 3 legitimate threads (1 introduction and 2 on specific topics, avoiding spam like asking questions or short threads). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 😊
thank you, i have already done it, waiting for someone to lay that free trial 😁

thank you, i have already done it, waiting for someone to lay that free trial 😁

Thank you for your efforts, but upon reviewing your threads, they don’t qualify for the free trial. To be eligible, please follow the guidelines:
  • Create 2 threads on specific topics that are engaging.
  • Avoid spamming, such as asking brief questions, creating short posts, or posting duplicate threads.
Feel free to update your posts and try again!

Thank you for your efforts, but upon reviewing your threads, they don’t qualify for the free trial. To be eligible, please follow the guidelines:
  • Create 2 threads on specific topics that are engaging.
  • Avoid spamming, such as asking brief questions, creating short posts, or posting duplicate threads.
Feel free to update your posts and try again!
can u check now the latest two threads