Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Journey to Mastery - The Evolution of Your Main Champion

royalair78

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Greetings fellow Summoners! As an enthusiastic college student and passionate player of League of Legends, I’ve been keenly fascinated by the vast universe of champions that the game offers us. What's even more intriguing to me is the concept of having a 'main' - a champion you resonate with, not just for their abilities, but their lore, their design, and the unique strategies they bring to the table.

Personally, I've spent countless hours on my favorite champion, constantly learning, adapting, and refining my gameplay. I've seen firsthand how my understanding of the champion has evolved and continues to do so, which got me thinking about how we all interact with our mains.

So, I invite you all to share the stories of your journey with your main champion:

1. Who is your main champion and why did you choose them? Was it their gameplay style, their aesthetics, their lore, or something else entirely?
  2. How has your gameplay with your main evolved since you first started playing them? Did you find certain strategies more effective over time, or did game updates change how you play your main?
  3. What is your favorite memory or achievement with your main? This could be a match where you carried your team to victory, an epic comeback, or even a funny moment that still makes you laugh.
  4. If you could change one thing about your main, what would it be? Is there an ability you'd tweak, a part of their lore you'd alter, or a new skin you're dreaming of?