Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

My gaming experience in the past 10 year with cheats.

asdasdgopd

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
So back in the days, im always wanted to gain an advantage in games, but only in multiplayer. Its not bcuz im bad at games or anything like that, just bcuz i loveit. I played HvH in csgo for like 2years and it was a peek of my csgo experience lol. Im met a lot of toxic ppl with a kind personality inside.
What do you think guys, playing normally without cheats or playing with cheats with advantage? Which one is more fun to you?

So back in the days, im always wanted to gain an advantage in games, but only in multiplayer. Its not bcuz im bad at games or anything like that, just bcuz i loveit. I played HvH in csgo for like 2years and it was a peek of my csgo experience lol. Im met a lot of toxic ppl with a kind personality inside.
What do you think guys, playing normally without cheats or playing with cheats with advantage? Which one is more fun to you?
depends on the game IMO

Whats your experience with lol scripts?

Without is always better but sometimes it's just fun to absolutely shit on the toxic players who think they're all something. just like to deflate egos. most of the time i don't need the script to do it. i just enjoy it as i've achieved everyting i wanted and after 12 years of playing, i wanted to see what they were all about and they're quite entertaining at times

Regardless of that, if you have the skill to win without cheats then you know it's legit, nothing nicer when you've EARNED it yourself and not had a bot do most of it for you