Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Script tutorial on how to use in game.

Exilez

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hey all!

I remember seeing someone in the discord chat mentioning they'd do a video tutorial on how to actually operate the script after it's ready to be used. Not sure if there is a follow up on that but for people with no sense (me) of how it works or how to set it up ready for your champion.

Understand what certain things mean etc...

have a good day!

I can work on this but have you seen our How To page?

This was the original plan, but we'll look into this in the future. For now, I would recommend checking the How to Use page on https://lolscript.com/how-to-use/. If you have any confusion, don't be afraid to ask us.

Think he means a more in-depth guide such as knowing what certain settings in the script does. Like knowing what it means to have certain things like harass on or off. How to combo with all skills, how to combo with only specific skills etc

Correct AJ318

Tutorial on getting it to work is fine but a more indepth understanding what the settings are doing and turning a certain setting up or down does what. just so when people in the future come to use it, they can maximise their potential on that champion with the script. essentially learning how to config the whole lot, understanding each and every slider

Correct AJ318

Tutorial on getting it to work is fine but a more indepth understanding what the settings are doing and turning a certain setting up or down does what. just so when people in the future come to use it, they can maximise their potential on that champion with the script. essentially learning how to config the whole lot, understanding each and every slider

Its hard to say what works when it comes to settings because everyone has their own play-style and likings.

We recommend going into practice tool, or even aram and adjust everything

Its hard to say what works when it comes to settings because everyone has their own play-style and likings.

We recommend going into practice tool, or even aram and adjust everything
I think you misunderstand, it's not so much about what works, it's more about how it works. i literally don't understand what half the settings when holding shift do, it's like a foreign language to me. i can go in to practice tool and change things and most of the time have no idea what it's even really done and if it was for the better or worse

I think you misunderstand, it's not so much about what works, it's more about how it works. i literally don't understand what half the settings when holding shift do, it's like a foreign language to me. i can go in to practice tool and change things and most of the time have no idea what it's even really done and if it was for the better or worse

Could you give me an example of something you are unsure what the setting is or how to optimize?

Could you give me an example of something you are unsure what the setting is or how to optimize?
Like i have no idea what the difference between hex prediction and standard is, the setting for prediction i have absolutely no idea what any of that means

Like i don't know what each individual setting does, how it's making an impact etc..

Attachments

• lolscript.png
    lolscript.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Like i have no idea what the difference between hex prediction and standard is, the setting for prediction i have absolutely no idea what any of that means

Like i don't know what each individual setting does, how it's making an impact etc..

Hex Prediction:
- Uses a grid system with little hexagon shapes.
- Figures out the chances of the enemy going to each hexagon based on different things.
- Gives more accurate guesses about where the enemy will move.
- Requires more complicated math and thinking.

Standard Prediction:
- Looks at where the enemy is and how they're moving right now.
- Considers things like their speed and direction.
- Makes guesses about where the enemy might go next based on that.
- Is simpler and doesn't need as much complicated math.

TL : DR

Hex - High Elo/Accuracy

Standard - Low Elo

- Analysis Hitchance: Assessing the likelihood of successfully hitting a target with a particular action.
- Check Hitchance with Enemy AA: Evaluating the probability of landing an attack against an enemy champion using auto-attacks.
- Extratime Check Hitchance with AA MS: Considering additional time in predicting the success of an auto-attack based on the target's movement speed.
- Check Hitchance with Enemy QWER: Analyzing the probability of hitting an enemy champion with their abilities (Q, W, E, R).
- Extratime Check Hitchance with QWER MS: Incorporating extra time to evaluate the probability of landing abilities based on the target's movement speed.
- Max Range: The maximum distance within which the script will consider making predictions or taking actions.
- Prediction Delay MS: Introducing a delay, measured in milliseconds, before making a prediction or taking an action, accounting for potential movement changes by the enemy.
- Extra Radius Check Collision: Checking for possible collisions with other objects or champions in addition to the primary target area.

- Analysis Hitchance: Assessing the likelihood of successfully hitting a target with a particular action.
- Check Hitchance with Enemy AA: Evaluating the probability of landing an attack against an enemy champion using auto-attacks.
- Extratime Check Hitchance with AA MS: Considering additional time in predicting the success of an auto-attack based on the target's movement speed.
- Check Hitchance with Enemy QWER: Analyzing the probability of hitting an enemy champion with their abilities (Q, W, E, R).
- Extratime Check Hitchance with QWER MS: Incorporating extra time to evaluate the probability of landing abilities based on the target's movement speed.
- Max Range: The maximum distance within which the script will consider making predictions or taking actions.
- Prediction Delay MS: Introducing a delay, measured in milliseconds, before making a prediction or taking an action, accounting for potential movement changes by the enemy.
- Extra Radius Check Collision: Checking for possible collisions with other objects or champions in addition to the primary target area.
Thank you very much, if possible could you do this for each setting, this is exactly what people have been constantly pming me about, things like this so they can understand what on earth they are changing and what its action will do.