Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Should Gambling be Legal in all countries?

Bossman

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey there, just wanted to know some public thoughts on this. I know a lot of people who love to gamble and I know people who dishonor it and think its a terrible thing.

What do you think?

Should anyone be able to gamble?

Are you in a restricted country and think it should be unrestricted?

All thoughts count! Let me know!

Hey there, just wanted to know some public thoughts on this. I know a lot of people who love to gamble and I know people who dishonor it and think its a terrible thing.

What do you think?

Should anyone be able to gamble?

Are you in a restricted country and think it should be unrestricted?

All thoughts count! Let me know!
gaming should 100% be legal. and not taxed

gaming should 100% be legal. and not taxed
its gambling, not gaming. Gambling on countries change on the type of the country. Secular countries must have it legal, Islamic ones shouldnt because of their religion- BUT, when you ban something, the people seek for it and when they find a way to play, they dont stop and even play harder than before because its banned and the reach of people are even fever. SO, nothing should be banned in ANY country and the people of the country should select what they want. Either destroying their lives or not, its on them not the country.

Yes, gambling can be legalized, but it should be done with careful moderation. Regulations should focus on ensuring financial safeguards and providing support to prevent addiction. Balancing personal freedom with these measures can help minimize harm and protect vulnerable individuals.