What's new

Tactical Training: Mastering Valorant's Aim and Movement

lunisyaya

Prodigy Player
Staff member
Mod
Reaction score
Hello, forum community!

Today, I would like to share with you my training routine to improve my performance in Valorant. I have been dedicating daily time to enhance my aiming and movement skills, and I'd like to share this practice with you.

Before jumping into a ranked match, I always warm up for approximately 15 minutes. It's essential to prepare both the body and mind for the upcoming challenge. My warm-up includes specific steps to enhance my aiming and agility in the game.

Firstly, I hop on a box and start shooting at stationary bots for about 2 minutes. This helps me get my aim right and improves my precision.

Next, I step down from the box and begin shooting at bots while moving, strafing from side to side. This practice lasts around 5 minutes and allows me to train my aim while on the move, which is crucial when facing enemies during matches.

After that, I place my crosshair on a bot's head and start walking close to it, without shooting and keeping the crosshair locked on its head for 2 minutes. This part of the training aims to improve my stability and accuracy while moving around the map.

Finally, I repeat the previous step, but this time, I gradually move away from the bot, making the challenge more difficult and training my aim at different distances.

This routine has been crucial for my progress in Valorant. I feel that my aiming and movement are more precise and consistent, and this has positively reflected in my ranked matches.

I hope these tips can be helpful for those who are also looking to enhance their skills in the game. Remember that consistent practice is the key to success. Let's keep evolving together!

Share your training experiences and tips in the comments. Let's exchange knowledge and grow together as players!

Best of luck in your matches, and have fun in Valorant!