Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Tanks are way too broken right now

DeaSoMies

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Okay, is it just me or are tanks completely busted in League right now? Like, they’re unkillable and still somehow deal insane damage. Take Malphite for example – he just builds full armor, and with one ult and Q, he deletes squishies faster than actual damage champs. How is that even fair?
I play ADC mostly, and it’s just painful when an Ornn or Sion walks through the frontline, clicks on me, and boom – I’m dead in two seconds. Doesn’t matter how fed I am, it’s like hitting a brick wall. They’ve got way too much CC, tons of HP, and STILL enough damage to blow you up.
And the worst part? They never get nerfed. Every time Riot changes the meta, tanks stay strong. There’s no real downside to picking them. Even if you build armor pen or magic pen, it barely makes a difference – they’re still laughing in your face while soaking up all the damage.
I get it, tanks are supposed to be the frontline, but it’s straight-up boring when they can do everything. Like, pick one – either be tanky or deal damage. You can’t do both. Whenever I see the enemy team lock in a Mundo, Zac, or Malphite, I know it’s gonna be a rough game.
Where’s the nerf hammer, Riot? Anyone else feel like tanks are just too much right now or am I just unlucky with matchups?