Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

The Endless Sea of Scripts and My Ban Journey

wisprice

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been around the block more times than I can count when it comes to League of Legends scripts. The sheer number of scripts available in the market these days is overwhelming, to say the least. It feels like every other week there's a new one promising the latest and greatest features, and naturally, I've tried my fair share of them.

But with great power comes great... well, bans. I’ve been banned from League of Legends about 10 times now. Each time, I hoped the script I was using would be the one to outsmart Riot's detection systems, but nope. My accounts have dropped like flies, one after another. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a veteran when it comes to this whole process—trying out new scripts, enjoying the boost for a while, and then inevitably getting banned.

Now, I’m giving it another shot with this script. I’ve heard good things, and I’m cautiously optimistic that it might be different this time. Maybe, just maybe, this one will be the game-changer. I know, it’s a gamble, but after everything, I’m still drawn to the thrill of testing out new scripts, seeing how they perform, and, let’s be real, hoping that this time I’ll fly under the radar.

Anyone else here on the same boat? What’s your experience been like with the latest scripts? And for those who have been using this one, how has it been working out for you? Here’s to hoping we can keep our accounts alive and kicking a little longer this time around!

Cheers,
Miguel