Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Thoughts on the Latest League of Legends Patch Updates?

kralaydnn

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Have you all seen the latest patch notes for League of Legends? There have been some interesting changes to champions and items that I think will shift the meta. For example, the buffs to X champion could make them a stronger pick in the mid-lane, while the nerf to Y item might change the build paths for ADCs.

What do you think of these changes? Do you think they’ll have a big impact on gameplay, or will players stick to the old meta? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

what i think :

I completely agree with your point about the buffs to Ahri. I think she might become a go-to pick for mid-lane players, especially with how the meta has been favoring burst damage recently. However, I’m a bit concerned about the nerf to Kraken Slayer. It was a core item for many ADCs, and this change could force players to rethink their build strategies. I’d love to see how this affects the competitive scene in the upcoming weeks.

Hello! Unfortunately, this thread does not qualify for the free trial because it is too short. To qualify, your post must have a minimum of 10 lines of content that provides meaningful context and value to the community.

Consider expanding on your topic by sharing your experiences, insights, or questions that can spark discussion. For instance, you might include details about your gaming strategies, thoughts on recent game updates, or personal experiences with certain champions.

Please refer to this guide for more information on how to qualify: https://hey-gamer.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-a-free-trial-key-–-step-by-step-guide.2991/.

Ping me once you've completed the steps.