Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

WHAT ARE THE WORST CHAMP IN LOL?

kadeja

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to coming back to LOL but I'm not sure what the meta is atm. What champs do you not advise?

I'm looking forward to coming back to LOL but I'm not sure what the meta is atm. What champs do you not advise?

Hey, identifying the 'worst' champions is subjective, but in my opinion, these are some champions that are considered less desirable:

Urgot: Challenging playstyle and vulnerability.
Yorick: Lacks impact and versatility compared to other top laners, with weaker team fight presence.
Azir: High-skill-cap champion who requires precise positioning and team coordination, making him difficult to master and less effective in solo queue.
Skarner: Often overshadowed by more mobile and versatile junglers.
Aurelion Sol: Unique playstyle centered around controlling orbiting stars, making him challenging to pick up.

Hey, identifying the 'worst' champions is subjective, but in my opinion, these are some champions that are considered less desirable:

Yorick: Lacks impact and versatility compared to other top laners, with weaker team fight presence.
Azir: High-skill-cap champion who requires precise positioning and team coordination, making him difficult to master and less effective in solo queue.
Aurelion Sol: Unique playstyle centered around controlling orbiting stars, making him challenging to pick up.
Thx a lot, I've played aurelion after my comeback and I was shocked when I saw that he got reworked. :LOL:

However, most of the champions you mentioned are strong performers at the lower tiers. Except for Skarner, of course.
Skarner is truly trash.