Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

What is the main video game streaming platform that you guys choose to stream or to watch? and what is the reason?

sixsense36

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
I know that most people choose Twitch but what is the reason behind it? or are you guys also streaming and watching from other platforms as well? like cross-platform to multi-homing

Kick is new a lot of streamers are going there now because they pay a wage rather than Twitch.

I know that most people choose Twitch but what is the reason behind it? or are you guys also streaming and watching from other platforms as well? like cross-platform to multi-homing
I personally don't have a favorite, it just depends on who streams where, Ludwig for example streams on youtube so I watch his streams there, but moistcr1tical streams on twitch, so I go there :)

I personally don't have a favorite, it just depends on who streams where, Ludwig for example streams on youtube so I watch his streams there, but moistcr1tical streams on twitch, so I go there :)
What if your favorite streamer moves to other platforms?

To be honest - Twitch. My favourite streamer are there and I won't be moving from there any time soon