What's new

Whats your Fav. Champs in League?

theproz

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score

Whats your Fav. Champs in League?

This thread is to give other players an idea and insperation
to play some champions more
example OTP Players (OneTrickPony's) can here tell you everything why they love this specific Champions)​

Over all i got mine champions already over years

Let me give you some spicy personal information about them and what i think:

Lee Sin ⚽

A guy who cant see, a guy who can carry, a guy who can hard outplay and take gamelead and even carry if Nexus is opened
Despite his blindness, he known for his incredible ability to carry games with high mobility and outplay potential his kit allows for flashy plays, from perfectly
timed insect kicks to shielding allies with Safeguard Lee Sin can take control of the game from the early stages and his utility and impact remain strong even when the
game feels lost, capable of turning fights around and securing victory even in dire situations

Kha Zix 🔪

on isolating and deleting targets in the blink of an eye
his stealth and ability to evolve mid game make him one of the most dangerous junglers, adapting to the enemy’s weaknesses his gameplay is all about strategic positioning and timing assassinate key targets
fully evolved is Kha Zix insane i guess, lurking in the shadows and striking fear into any lone opponent

Vayne 🔫

the ultimate hypercarry, feared for her ability to shred tanks and assassins alike in the late game her tumble mechanics and Condemn stuns make her a highly rewarding champion for players who master her movement. When activated with Final Hour (her Ultimate) Vayne becomes an unstoppable force if u know how to play with her 👊

Best Regards,
TheProZ