Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

BEST JUNGLER FOR LOW ELO

divineskunik

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
who is the best jungler for low elo to stomp and climb fast ?

i agree, sometimes i do play him but personally i think ganking/clear wise noctune is better but as a champ trundle stronger?

i agree, sometimes i do play him but personally i think ganking/clear wise noctune is better but as a champ trundle stronger?
Yes, if you rely on your teammates I think going for nocturne is the right option, since he is really good lane-gank wise and also very easy,

My friend who's a hardstuck bronze (No idea how) Plays anything other than nocturne you're 99% sure he'll play bad/int and whenever he plays nocturne (yes, he also has bad games) he has decent stats and semi-positive KDA's

his op.gg as proof ;)

Right now if you are wanting to carry games in low elo I would honestly recommend learning champions like Rengar, Kha Zix and Rek Sai. They all have a high skill cap but are playable at any elo.
Rengar has really good ganks at 6 and before 6 you can still set up on top and bot by sneaking into bushes. Kha Zix is a pretty well rounded character but does require good positioning at times. For Rek sai I would say hes one of the best junglers at the moment if you are wanting to attempt to solo carry games he has good ganks and easy to learn combos.