Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Games outside of Leauge of Legends

saintrainbow

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Games are getting straight up boring League is only fun for some time but not for all time obviously
i played most of the games already and dont seem to have any fun playing them since there is nothing new which makes me Interesting i jumped straight back into Black ops II for a time since it was kind of my child hood same as World Of Warcraft and some stuff but nothing seems to be new or fun anymore and the Gaming Industry barely changes do you have any recommends about games or something which i should try?

Alright, considering you're feeling a bit stuck with current games, maybe giving indie games a shot, trying out new genres, or checking out some cool mods for your old favorites could spice things up, and don't forget to keep tabs on new game releases that might bring something exciting to the table.

Alright, considering you're feeling a bit stuck with current games, maybe giving indie games a shot, trying out new genres, or checking out some cool mods for your old favorites could spice things up, and don't forget to keep tabs on new game releases that might bring something exciting to the table.
Any ideas about good games?
also i keep a track on newer Games it's not that i also try alot of them / buy them but it seems like a waste and not really fun at all

It's not always about the game itself, but the mindset with which you start playing it. There are times when no matter what you try, you can't get excited about it. Try playing with others, setting your own goals, challenges, something that renews the games for you.

It's not always about the game itself, but the mindset with which you start playing it. There are times when no matter what you try, you can't get excited about it. Try playing with others, setting your own goals, challenges, something that renews the games for you.
I never play games alone so thats the first thing okay if its a Solo game obviously i have to i try to invite most of the time with my friends and go with a good settings into the game sometimes yes indeed i get stuck to a game but its not a long-term thing i would say i tried but i think my mind is still kinda stuck on older games tho since the newer games seem to be more likely not my style which i like idk if u can understand what i mean i do like some of the new games yes thats okay but most of them are not really mine