Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

League of Legends A-Z Challenge - Any Other Exciting Challenges?

z200990

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hey fellow summoners!

I recently stumbled upon a fun and challenging way to enjoy League of Legends, and I thought I'd share it with you all. It's called the A-Z Challenge, and it's all about pushing your limits and exploring every champion in the game. The rules are simple:

1. Start with a the first champion whose name begins with 'A' (Aatrox).
  2. Win a game with that champion in any game mode (Normal or Ranked).
  3. Once you win, move on to the next champion in alphabetical order (Ahri)
  4. Continue this pattern through the alphabet until you've won with every champion!
The catch? You can't move on to the next champion until you secure a victory with the current one. It's a fantastic way to learn new champs, master diverse playstyles, and perhaps even discover hidden favourites.

Now, I'm curious, have any of you tried this challenge before? How far did you get, and which champions surprised you the most? Also, do you know of any other intriguing League of Legends challenges or personal goals that keep the game fresh and exciting? Share your experiences and ideas below!

Let's make this thread a hub for unique LoL challenges and achievements that keep us hooked on the Rift. Whether you're a seasoned player or new to the game, there's always something exciting to try in the world of League!

Looking forward to hearing your stories and ideas. GLHF!

The challenge is interesting, but it would take too long to complete the challenge, but it is very interesting, I will try it before the end of the year