Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

How to get out of low elo (ir,br,sil)

ca_pyy

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hi there, So, you want to know how to get out of elo hell huh? No problem, I got you!

Iron: Iron is a hard one to get out of, because 90% of the players are very bad or gods smurfing (I suppose you know what team you're going to be paired with.) I got two tips for everyone in iron, You either duoq with a friend that has the same skill as you, or you make a new account for better MMR, Best of luck.

Bronze: Bronze is quite easy to get out of, You need to find your own Main champion and only play that one, banned=dodge, I do not recommend having more than two mains, especially at your skill. I recommend Mid or Jungle., Now the most important tip to get out of bronze.. FARM always focus on farming farm-poke is your way, and you need some macro, Watch some yt tuts and some pro play it could help

Silver: Ah yes, the home of smurfs. How to get out of silver? Comms, comms and teamwork. No more solo carrying like in bronze. as always bronze is similar to Silver IV III II. From silver 1 you need to work on ss'ing macro and always focus objectives.

I hope this helped, Good luck summoners!

This is quite real, recently I challenged myself to climb from Iron IV to Gold, and up to now, Silver seems to be much more boring with everyone wanting to play alone.