Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Is there many people who cheat in MW2

hoggeta

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hello, I've played 2 games in MW2 and in both games I had cheater :) I never heard that people cheat in cod, but from experience there was a cheater in every game I played 😆😂

Hello, I've played 2 games in MW2 and in both games I had cheater :) I never heard that people cheat in cod, but from experience there was a cheater in every game I played 😆😂

Alot of cheaters on COD these days, i mainly play warzone and we always bump into cheaters. They did add Ricochet which stops low level cheaters but its just one of the games that people enjoy to cheat at 😂

Alot of cheaters on COD these days, i mainly play warzone and we always bump into cheaters. They did add Ricochet which stops low level cheaters but its just one of the games that people enjoy to cheat at 😂
Oh, I always thought that there aren't many cheaters in cod but it looks like I was mistaken.

Oh, I always thought that there aren't many cheaters in cod but it looks like I was mistaken.
Yeah its not every game but the more you play the more you bump into them especially in warzone 1 now they announced it will close down, i guess people dont care as much if they get banned.