Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

My tips for league of legends.

BridgerDal

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
My tips for League of Legends are based on years of playing the game, learning from victories, and yes, a fair share of losses. I’ve had plenty of thrilling comebacks, frustrating throws, and everything in between, so I’m sharing some strategies that helped me improve and can hopefully help you too!

First, make sure you’re paying attention to early vision control. Dropping wards at key spots like river entrances and deep in the enemy jungle can save you from unexpected ganks and help your team spot potential threats early. Learning to manage minion waves is also essential—try to control lane pressure by freezing, shoving, or slow-pushing waves when necessary. It can give you an advantage in farming and setting up plays.

Objectives like dragons, Rift Heralds, and Baron Nashor can decide games. Make them a priority because those buffs can make a huge difference when you’re trying to take down turrets or win teamfights. It’s also important to keep an eye on the enemy jungler. Watch how the laners are positioned and which camps are cleared to track the jungler’s movements and anticipate where they might be next.

Knowing when to engage and disengage can really turn the tide of fights. Sometimes it’s better to initiate a fight and catch enemies off-guard, while other times, you’ll need to back off and play defensively. Don’t forget to protect your carries in teamfights; peeling for those high-damage teammates can often mean the difference between winning or losing.

Split-pushing is a great strategy for applying pressure across the map, especially if your team can force the enemy to defend multiple lanes while you take objectives. On the other hand, vision denial is just as crucial as vision control—clearing enemy wards helps you make plays without giving away your intentions.

During the draft phase, consider counter-picking champions to exploit enemy weaknesses. It’s one of the simplest ways to gain an edge even before the match starts. Always pay attention to cooldowns; time your fights when your team has key ultimates available while the enemy does not.

Objective timing matters, so keep track of dragon and Baron respawn timers. Setting up vision and positioning your team early gives you a huge advantage. Lastly, aim for a well-rounded team composition with a mix of engage, peel, and consistent damage—teams that can only do one thing well tend to struggle against balanced opponents.

Remember, League of Legends is all about learning from each game. Whether it’s a win or a loss, there’s always something new to pick up. I hope these tips help you improve and enjoy your time on the Rift. Have a happy day, and good luck in your next game!