Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

New Meta Changes: Which Junglers Are the Best Right Now?

DamianekSobieGra

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score

New Meta Changes: Which Junglers Are the Best Right Now?​

In the latest patch, I’ve noticed some interesting changes that significantly affect the jungle. Here are three champions that I believe are currently at the top of their game and can be crucial for a team's success:

1. Kha'Zix

Kha'Zix has always been a strong choice in the jungle, but recent buffs to his abilities have greatly improved his early-game potential. His “E - Leap” ability allows him to make incredible jumps in fights, making him not only a great assassin but also an excellent invader. His damage-focused build (like Galeforce or Duskblade of Draktharr) enables him to quickly take down enemies.

2. Amumu

Amumu is making a comeback as a solid option in the jungle, especially after changes that have boosted his tankiness. His ultimate, “R - Curse of the Sad Mummy,” is incredibly powerful in teamfights, and new items like Sunfire Aegis and Thornmail make him very resilient to damage. His ability to initiate fights makes him an invaluable member of the team.

3. Elise

Elise is gaining importance due to her unique mechanics that provide flexibility in gameplay. Her abilities allow for quick jungle clears and unexpected ganks across lanes. Changes that have increased her spider form damage mean she can easily eliminate squishy champions. A build focused on magic damage, with items like Liandry’s Anguish, can further enhance her dominance in-game.

Join the Discussion!​

What do you think about these champions? Have you had the chance to try them in this meta? What strategies work best for you? I’d love to hear your experiences and any other champions you believe are strong in the jungle this season. Share your thoughts and questions – together we can create a solid guide for the current meta!