Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Script Pricing

Qu3st

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hi I was looking the price offers you provided for lol script and I had a doubt regarding the price for the 3-month trial and the lifetime one. The 3 month one value 100€ and the lifetime one is 50€/month. In terms of value isn’t the first one worthier. I can’t understand can I have an explanation? Sorry for my English but isn’t my native language :p

Hi I was looking the price offers you provided for lol script and I had a doubt regarding the price for the 3-month trial and the lifetime one. The 3 month one value 100€ and the lifetime one is 50€/month. In terms of value isn’t the first one worthier. I can’t understand can I have an explanation? Sorry for my English but isn’t my native language :p
It depends on your preference. Lifetime subscription is ideal for those who plan to use the script for an extended time or you can use it as long as you wish then cancel it anytime if you don't want to continue. It auto charges you per month that you don't need to take much time of going the same process of ordering. It allows you to access the service for as long as you wish. while the 3-month trial has a fixed duration.

Last edited by a moderator: