Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

THE BEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SCRIPTING SOFTWARE | LOL SCRIPT | UNDETECTED | FREE TRIALS

WELCOME

**YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM (3) THREADS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FREE TRIAL KEY**
No spam allowed.
Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Also advise you to please set a profile picture and banner if you can. This will make you stand out in the forum.

Hi, and welcome to our Thread! We are a group of Coders who have created LolScript.com to help assist in cheating in League of Legends. Our League of Legends scripts are the best in the market!
Want a free trial?
Comment "
FREEBIE" below and I will PM you a FREE Trial Key!

https://lolscript.com/

FREEBIE

"OMAGGIO"
To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section.

PS: Do not just post spam thread and assume to get a free trial.

WELCOME

**YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM (3) THREADS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FREE TRIAL KEY**
No spam allowed.
Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Also advise you to please set a profile picture and banner if you can. This will make you stand out in the forum.

Hi, and welcome to our Thread! We are a group of Coders who have created LolScript.com to help assist in cheating in League of Legends. Our League of Legends scripts are the best in the market!
Want a free trial?
Comment "
FREEBIE" below and I will PM you a FREE Trial Key!

https://lolscript.com/

FREEBIE

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section.

ÜCRETSİZ

Hi Guys, I have the following problem, when I make the modification in the bios of the security bot and eliminate the virtualization when I do the reboot to run the uefi at the point that says starting system the pc restarts, this I understand that there is something that does that when The program starts for installation within the operating system. Is there something that blocks this and does not let me install the script? Has any of you had this problem?

@soldierboy It sounds like you're encountering an issue during the boot process, possibly related to changes in the BIOS settings, specifically when you disable virtualization. This kind of reboot loop or crash when starting the system could be caused by several factors:

1. BIOS/UEFI Settings: Disabling virtualization may have affected other settings that the system relies on. Some security features or certain operating systems require virtualization to be enabled to work correctly. Double-check if there are any dependencies that might require virtualization.
  2. Secure Boot: If Secure Boot is enabled in your UEFI settings, it could block the installation of certain scripts or operating systems. Consider disabling Secure Boot temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
  3. Driver Compatibility: Certain drivers or software may depend on virtualization being enabled. Without it, the system might fail to load properly, causing a restart loop.
  4. Corrupted Installation Media or Script: If the script you're trying to install within the operating system is corrupted or incompatible, it could cause the system to crash. Ensure that the installation files are intact and compatible with your system.
  5. Hardware Compatibility: Some hardware configurations might rely on virtualization for stability or performance. Disabling it might cause conflicts or instability in the system.

Troubleshooting Steps:​

• Re-enable Virtualization: Try enabling virtualization again in the BIOS to see if the system boots properly. If it does, it may indicate that your system or the script you're using requires virtualization.
  • Check Secure Boot: Disable Secure Boot in the UEFI settings and try again.
  • Update BIOS/UEFI: Ensure your BIOS/UEFI is up to date. Sometimes, firmware updates can resolve compatibility issues.
  • Check System Logs: If you can, access the system logs to see if there are any error messages that could give more insight into what's causing the restart.
If these steps don't resolve the issue, providing more details about the system, and any error messages might help narrow down the cause.

@soldierboy It sounds like you're encountering an issue during the boot process, possibly related to changes in the BIOS settings, specifically when you disable virtualization. This kind of reboot loop or crash when starting the system could be caused by several factors:

1. BIOS/UEFI Settings: Disabling virtualization may have affected other settings that the system relies on. Some security features or certain operating systems require virtualization to be enabled to work correctly. Double-check if there are any dependencies that might require virtualization.
  2. Secure Boot: If Secure Boot is enabled in your UEFI settings, it could block the installation of certain scripts or operating systems. Consider disabling Secure Boot temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.
  3. Driver Compatibility: Certain drivers or software may depend on virtualization being enabled. Without it, the system might fail to load properly, causing a restart loop.
  4. Corrupted Installation Media or Script: If the script you're trying to install within the operating system is corrupted or incompatible, it could cause the system to crash. Ensure that the installation files are intact and compatible with your system.
  5. Hardware Compatibility: Some hardware configurations might rely on virtualization for stability or performance. Disabling it might cause conflicts or instability in the system.

Troubleshooting Steps:​

• Re-enable Virtualization: Try enabling virtualization again in the BIOS to see if the system boots properly. If it does, it may indicate that your system or the script you're using requires virtualization.
  • Check Secure Boot: Disable Secure Boot in the UEFI settings and try again.
  • Update BIOS/UEFI: Ensure your BIOS/UEFI is up to date. Sometimes, firmware updates can resolve compatibility issues.
  • Check System Logs: If you can, access the system logs to see if there are any error messages that could give more insight into what's causing the restart.
If these steps don't resolve the issue, providing more details about the system, and any error messages might help narrow down the cause.
Another question, actually there are 2, I already bought a daily key to test the script, I only received the ID but not the key, where can I find the KEY? Because it did not come to me by email or in the purchase, and another question, is the script installed at the BIOS level? Since Vanguard changed its configuration and perhaps it is more likely to not work or to be detected and generate bans