Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

THE BEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SCRIPTING SOFTWARE | LOL SCRIPT | UNDETECTED | FREE TRIALS

I tried the cheat only 1 time and it didnt even work! Freezed the LOL screen and kicked me out
Thank you!
We have this thread for a reason. Many users have been using this script without getting banned in the game. Just follow the do's and don'ts, and you'll be fine. If you do get banned, use a spoofer. You can open a ticket on discord for us to help you

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section.

PS: Do not just post spam threads and assume to get a free trial.

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section.

i did
FREEBIE

HOŞGELDİNİZ

** ÜCRETSİZ ANAHTARI ALMAK İÇİN SİPARİŞTE MİNİMUM (3) TEHDİT OLMALISINIZ **
Spam'e izin verilmiyor.
Buradan Başla: Kendinizi Tanın

Ayrýca lütfen profil resmi ve afiş ek yapabilirsen. Bu sizi forumda öne çıkaracaktır.

Merhaba, ve ihimiz hoş geldiniz! League of Legends'da hile yapmaya yardımcı olmak için LolScript.com'u oluşturan bir grup Coders'ız. League of Legends senaryolarımz piyasadaki en iyisidir!
Ücretsiz deneme ister misiniz?
Yorum Yap "
FREEBIE"aşıda ve Büyüklükü ÜCRETSİZ Deneme Anahtarı PM olacak!

https://lolscript.com/

FREEBIE

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming like asking questions or short threads. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section.

Back