What's new

Valorant vs CSGO: Which game is better?

Zephyr

Prodigy Player
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey, folks! 👋

So we've all been grinding both Valorant and CSGO, right? It's time to figure out which one is actually the better game.

I know some of you love the old-school style of CSGO, while others are all about the cool powers and fresh maps in Valorant. But each game is different, right?

So, let's vote: Valorant or CSGO, which one do you like more, and why? Don't just vote, tell us why you picked your favorite in the replies! Is it about the gameplay, graphics, skills you need, or the people you play with?

CSGO is the clear winner for me, i grew up playing it and played it at 2k+ elo, ive logged about 7k hours into it and probably atleast 3000+ matches. (+valve decided to give me cs2 today)

CSGO is the clear winner for me, i grew up playing it and played it at 2k+ elo, ive logged about 7k hours into it and probably atleast 3000+ matches. (+valve decided to give me cs2 today)
No way, give me your account details right now mr.

Yeah that makes sense, I started with Valorant first and then slowly shifted to CS:GO due to the skins and mechanics being a lot more difficult and the game feeling more competitive.

Absolutely CS:GO, i grow up with CS, when i was a kid i played 14 hours/day CS 1.5 then 1.6. In time they was better at graphics, sounds...this feel real instead of VALORANT. I remember the old forums when i was very active becoming one of they and i was very involved. Sooo good times, bro..

Hey, folks! 👋

So we've all been grinding both Valorant and CSGO, right? It's time to figure out which one is actually the better game.

I know some of you love the old-school style of CSGO, while others are all about the cool powers and fresh maps in Valorant. But each game is different, right?

So, let's vote: Valorant or CSGO, which one do you like more, and why? Don't just vote, tell us why you picked your favorite in the replies! Is it about the gameplay, graphics, skills you need, or the people you play with?
for me its valorant ex immortal here but i have so good memories with cs go when i was an kid

Absolutely CS:GO, i grow up with CS, when i was a kid i played 14 hours/day CS 1.5 then 1.6. In time they was better at graphics, sounds...this feel real instead of VALORANT. I remember the old forums when i was very active becoming one of they and i was very involved. Sooo good times, bro..
Yeah, CS 1.5 and 1.6 seemed like the good old days, despite me never really playing them. They looked enjoyable at the time.

for me its valorant ex immortal here but i have so good memories with cs go when i was an kid
Why would Valorant be much better? Is it the community? Are the mechanics much simpler?

Why would Valorant be much better? Is it the community? Are the mechanics much simpler?
i just like how the skins look community is even worse i high elo and shooting is more relaxing