Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

What if League of Legends had a Battle Royale mode?

remo2137

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering what you think about the idea of having a Battle Royale mode in League of Legends. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out.
Imagine a huge map with 100 players, each one picking a champion from the pool. The map would have different zones with different levels of loot, such as items, gold, buffs, etc. The zones would also have different types of monsters, such as minions, jungle camps, dragons, barons, etc. The players would have to fight each other and the monsters to survive and get stronger. The map would also have a storm that would shrink over time, forcing the players to move to a smaller area. The last player or team standing would win the game.
I think this mode would be very fun and challenging, as it would test the players’ skills, strategies, and adaptability. It would also offer a lot of variety and replayability, as each game would be different depending on the champions, items, and events. It would also be a great way to showcase the diversity and creativity of the League of Legends universe.
What do you think? Would you play this mode if it existed? What champions, items, and strategies would you use? Do you have any suggestions or feedback for this idea?

That would be very entertaining