Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

League of legends How to get better Strategies

BridgerDal

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
I would look up some key binds/settings that better players use and change to that. It’s much easier to change when you’re new to the game, as opposed to after you’ve been playing for a while. I’d also watch streamers on twitch and ask them for questions too. Try and play for a bit each day or two, and take breathers when you need to. Getting frustrated will make you short sighted and play worse
Don't let other people get in your head. There's a lot of memeing about LoL's toxic community but the truth is it's a confusing game with a shit ton of variables and moving parts so for a lot of people blaming others is easier than figuring out what THEY need to be doing differently.

For learning i recommend using an app like Porofessor or op.gg that autofills the runes and summoners for you based on what is the most populair, it also gives you ingame recommendation for what people usually build on the champion, that way you can focus on learning.

If you're able to, play with some friends to help you through a game. It's a lot easier to learn with a full party rather than just playing by yourself with no guidance. Also watching twitch streamers is a streamline way to learn

Enjoy.