Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

THE BEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SCRIPTING SOFTWARE | LOL SCRIPT | UNDETECTED | FREE TRIALS

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just spamming. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section 😊

Just a reminder: You can't just post 3 threads and assume you'll get a free trial. Make sure your threads are engaging and can spark a discussion. They don't have to be long, but avoid making them too short either.

FREEBIE
I posted a long post, maybe I'll get a key for more than 24 hour access.....

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just SPAMMING. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section 😊

To claim a free trial key for the script, you need to post 3 legitimate threads. Make sure these threads aren't commonly asked questions or related to scripts. Start with an introduction by following this guide: Introduction Guide: How to Write Your First Post, and post it in the Introduce Yourself section. Then, create another thread with a specific topic that isn't just SPAMMING. Make sure it's engaging. Don’t forget to mention me in the comments section 😊
np appreciate the feedback

FREEBIE @Kuys I did what you mentioned.
You can’t just post three threads and expect to get a free trial. Make sure your threads are engaging and can spark a discussion—avoid spammy posts. They don’t have to be long, but try not to make them too short either.