Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

Why is LoL script the most reliable application to use when playing LoL with cheats?

larypogiiii

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
I played LoL for over a year now and in those years i struggled to make my rank go higher, it was really difficult for me to improve my game because the players who have higher skills gets mixed up with people who are new to the game so its quite difficult to improve. But when i found out about LoL script my level increased really quick and for some reason it improve my gameplay when i dont use the script, so why is LoL script reliable, it is almost impossible to detect and easy to use so whoever wants to move up from their ranks and level up faster use LoL script now.

Last edited:
So u say is the most reliable application. So what other applications have u tried?

I played LoL for over a year now and in those years i struggled to make my rank go higher, it was really difficult for me to improve my game because the players who have higher skills gets mixed up with people who are new to the game so its quite difficult to improve. But when i found out about LoL script my level increased really quick and for some reason it improve my gameplay when i dont use the script, so why is LoL script reliable, it is almost impossible to detect and easy to use so whoever wants to move up from their ranks and level up faster use LoL script now.
Amen to that one