Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style
What's new

csgo vs cs2

tulkonnyu

Newbie Navigator
Reaction score
CS:GO or CS2?
For me its not a question I just don't feel the new version. I feel like it was a big downgrade from csgo because as we all know lots of players left the game after the update and I'm one of them. I remember playing csgo with my friends for hours. Even when there was school on the next day we would play until 2-3am. It was perfect. Lots of memories and fun. Personally I never loved a game more than csgo. The grapichs, gameplay, balance, tactics. Everything was great. Of course there was a huge cheater problem but if you bought csgo prime the cheeters dissapeared, but if didn't you still had the option to play Faceit with a great anticheat. Also I think Esport peaked during csgo-s time. I remember watching Nik0 miss the most important shot of his career live while rooting for g2. Good old days. Since the realese of cs2 I haven't wathced any tournament. But then the update came. I was really hyped for it honestly. It looked so cool and I was happy that they are going to change the game we all loved to something better and newer. Well we all know what happened..... it was shit. The optimalization was the worst my pc still can run it normally. For me the grapich is too bright compared to what we used to have. The movement feels bad, the weapons don't shoot the way they used to. And the smoke? I never felt it necessary to change the working of smoke. The new one feels cartoonish and ok I understand the way it works makes it realistic, and gives the players more options to play around a nice smoke setup, but they basically got rid of every one way smoke. The old smoke felt much nicer. Only good thing about cs2 are the skins. They look 100 times better and nicer than in cs2 the way they shine and the way the colors looks. Thats amazing.
What do you guys think? I might be blinded by nostalgia but I honestly feel like its a valid opinion. I only played cs2 when it realesed and alt+f4-d out after the first 2 round bc my pc almost blew up. After that I waited a few months hoping they will optimize it better for weaker pc-s like csgo. But no it still feels laggy when I play and if I play on the lowest setting possible I cant really see anything. But thanks to the update I started playing only lol and now it's the new game that devours my soul.

Feel free to share you opinions about cs2